Software Engineer at CYBRIC
Boston - Full Time
Python, Azure, Docker, AWS, Front-End/Full-Stack (UI-AngularJS-JS-NodeJS)
Become an integral part of a small development team and participate in all phases of software development process. Contribute to CYBRIC’s Continuous Application Security Platform by participating in one or more of the following areas:
- Developing new or enhancing existing integrations with open source and commercial scanning tools
- Improving data processing capabilities for large datasets of vulnerability and threat intelligence data
- Expanding our data analytics capabilities by leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Building new dashboards for visualizing application and enterprise risk
- Automating the platform management and monitoring aspect of our operations for cloud-based SaaS and private instances
- Experience with Python, Go, Node.js or Angular
- Knowledge of most common code and application security tools
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or similar)
- Working knowledge of application containers frameworks and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Proven track record of delivering quality applications
CYBRIC provides the industry’s first Continuous Application Security Platform that enables customers to fully integrate and automate security throughout the development lifecycle. From code commit to application deployment, it orchestrates and automates application security testing tools across the software development lifecycle. CYBRIC then consolidates and analyzes the disparate data, triages results, and speeds remediation.
The Company was founded by security practitioners who understand the problem businesses face when it comes to application security risk. Because we’ve been there. We developed our Continuous Application Security Platform to make it easier to sharpen defenses against increasingly sophisticated security attacks. We're looking for people to join our team who are committed to changing the way businesses proactively fend off bad actors who find entry through vulnerabilities.
CYBRIC is a growing startup based in Boston’s historic North End. We are within a short walking distance of MBTA and many other area attractions. Our world headquarters is located within The Pilot House building (circa 1839) overlooking the beautiful Boston Harbor.
WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
CYBRIC is the first to orchestrate and automate code and application security across the development lifecycle. The CYBRIC Continuous Application Security Platform integrates security into the development process and delivers frictionless security assurance from code commit to application delivery. Working with a company's disparate security tools, CYBRIC correlates results, prioritizes exploitable vulnerabilities for faster remediation and provides a holistic view of security posture.