Effective Date: May 20, 2018
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Automatically Collected Information
During the course of the visitor's use of the Website, we automatically collect certain information on the Website through cookies, web beacons, log files, and other common Website data collection techniques and we receive information from third parties.
Website Cookies: The Website may place "cookies" on a visitor's computer. Cookies are small text files. Our Cookies save anonymized data about individual visitors, allowing the Website to recognize information about a visitor and help deliver personalized content and other services and functions. The Website uses both session cookies, which terminate when a user closes his browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on the user's computer until they expire or are manually deleted.
The Website may also contain coding from our business and technology partners that generates third-party cookies. Third-party cookies allow our business and technology partners to store non-Personally Identifiable Information they can access when you visit this or other Websites.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and provide the ability to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. Blocking cookies may result in a lower quality experience for you while you are the Website.
Web Beacons (1x1 Pixels or GIFS): Our Website contains coding known as web beacons that use 1x1 pixel images to capture and transmit the online activity of users on our Website. These web beacons typically transmit information about form completions and other Website activities in order to measure advertising effectiveness or store analytics information. In addition, the Company may use web beacons in HTML-based emails. This allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of our email communications and our marketing campaigns by showing how many emails recipients have opened.
Log Files: Like most Websites, our servers utilize log files. Log files store information including Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. Log files are used to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users' movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We use log file information at times to help identify you as you browse and to gather broad technical and demographic information on who uses our Website.
Information You Provide to the Company
In addition to the information automatically collected, we also collect information that you provide to us when you register for an event, account or request information on our Website.
How the Company Uses and Shares Information
- The Company may provide you targeted advertising via electronic delivery or postal mail.
- The Company may contact you for feedback on Website features and functionality and improving the content and layout of our Website via electronic delivery or postal mail.
- Statistical analysis of your behavior, demographics and interests.
- We may utilize web beacons to enable the Company or third parties to provide you with advertisements, both on our Website and on third-party sites, which are tailored to your product and service interests.
- We may use your geography to provide you with localized services, such as matching you with providers for some of the matching services we provide.
- We may use your physical mailing address, email address, mobile phone number, or other phone number to provide you with certain information or updates (such as our email newsletters, text messages, and phone calls) if requested by you or matches you with participating providers in areas where you have requested information.
- We may use the account information to manage your account, facilitate the use of certain features of our Website and to send you information about our company, services and products or offers from our business partners.
- We may use information about your use of our Website, such as your searches or browsing history and the requests or interests, to make recommendations or suggestions to you and to provide you with advertising that is more relevant and interesting for you.
- If you have requested information from a service provider, we may use information about you to match you with additional appropriate service providers in our system.
- In addition to the uses described above, we may use your personal information for any of the following:
- To contact you via postal mail, email, phone or text message regarding the status of your inquiries relating to services or products listed on our Website, or to recommend additional product or service providers.
- To contact you via postal mail, email, phone or text message to confirm your product or service inquiry, to confirm, complete or update your registration information, or for any other business reason related to your use of our Website.
- To contact you via postal mail, email, phone or text message in response to a customer service question from you, or in relation to any issue arising in respect of the agreement between the Company and you, or to resolve or attempt to resolve a dispute between users or between the Company and you.
- To assist law enforcement or other governmental agencies investigating cases of possible illegal activities by third parties.
- To improve the experience of using the Website, improve the Company's products and services, improve marketing and promotion of our products and services, customize the Website's content and layout, and generally improve the Website to meet your needs better.
We aggregate personal information into statistics about users, their usage of the Website, traffic patterns, and demographics. We may provide third parties with such statistics, but not in a way that would make that information personally identifiable.
The Company may occasionally use external service providers to facilitate, improve or outsource elements of our service or operation of the Website, including processing transactions, sending emails, and providing marketing assistance or analysis. We may provide your information to, or exchange your information with, these service providers for use in their provision of services to us, such as fraud protection, compliance monitoring or marketing analysis. These external service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions or services to us, but may not use it for other purposes including their own marketing.
Control of Third Party Data Usage
Accessing and Changing Your Personal Information
Links to Third-Party Websites
Email Opt-Out Policy
By completing Website registration or otherwise providing your email address on one of our pages you consent that the Website may send email to you regarding our products and services or alerts of upcoming events. You can choose to opt out of receiving email communications from us by selecting by selecting “unsubscribe” in an email you received. If we may share your email address with our business partners, we no longer have direct control over the use of such information, and your rights regarding such use will be governed by our partner's policies. You will have to contact them directly with any email opt-out request.
Security Measures to Protect Your Information
The Company has implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures and other generally accepted industry standards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use. We review our security procedures on a regular basis to consider new or updated and appropriate technology and methods. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmission of information over the Internet, or method of electronic storage of information, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us using the Company Contact Information.
The Website is not structured to attract children under 13, and the Company does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not use our Website. If we find out we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information about a child under 13, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information from our system as soon as possible.
Your California Privacy Rights
California has passed legislation requiring certain disclosures be made available to California residents who use the Internet and provide information that may be used for marketing purposes. It requires any business that discloses a customer's personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes to provide the customer a method for obtaining the names, addresses and certain other specified details of anyone who might have received that personal information. If you are a California resident, you may request this information by requesting it using the Company Contact Information.
Company Contact Information
Address: Website Administrator, CYBRIC Inc., 2 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02110