Total Assurance and Visibility into Your Application Security Risk
Organizations rely on CYBRIC for a holistic view of application security risk. CYBRIC integrates disparate tools, correlates the results and prioritizes exploitable vulnerabilities in easy-to-understand dashboards.
How is CYBRIC different?
The CYBRIC platform simplifies security. CYBRIC orchestrates and automates application security testing tools across the software development lifecycle. CYBRIC then consolidates and analyzes the disparate data, triages results and speeds remediation.
Today's Typical Environment
- Unknown vulnerabilities: You don't know what you can't see
- Silos of testing tools: Difficult to manage and results in gaps or overlaps
- Tactical and reactive testing: Apps are scanned after deployment; testing is done by SecOps with no development involvement
- Periodic testing: Expensive, disruptive; Leaves you exposed between scans
- Risky to production: Dynamic scanning can potentially compromise the application
Continuous Security Confidence
- Gain holistic, continuous visibility into your application security risk via consolidated dashboards
- Optimize current and future application security investments. CYBRIC integrates with your existing open source and commercial security testing tools.
- Accelerate development rather than slow it down. Shift security earlier and seamlessly in the SDLC. Identify and remediate vulnerabilities before they go to production.
- See results quickly. CYBRIC is up and running in less than an hour. Teams are trained in less than a day.
How can CYBRIC help you?
CYBRIC starts where you are now in your development process and is the platform to use as strategies, environment and security sophistication evolve.
We have fully
We have different
We need to modernize development but maintain a strict security posture
We're just getting
started with DevSecOps
CYBRIC integrates with your CI/CD tools for a true DevSecOps approach. Read how Cytobank keeps data safe with DevSecOps.
Achieve consistency regardless of how each team develops. Set policy, set strategy, go.
The Dana Foundation was able to speed its move to DevOps by embedding security earlier in the development process for true DevSecOps.
CYBRIC embeds leading open source scanning tools across SAST, SCA and DAST so you’re testing in less than an hour.
“In DevSecOps, you should scan for unknown vulnerabilities in custom code. However, don’t expect to use traditional static and dynamic application security testing tools and services without changes. These traditional testing solutions will need to either be refactored, retuned or replaced.”
CYBRIC cited in Gartner Report, “10 Things to Get Right for Successful DevSecOps”