CYBRIC CEO Ernesto DiGiambattista will be speaking on a panel entitled “Transforming Your Organization From the Inside Out Using Big Data,” Thursday, October 25, at The Intelligent Enterprise, hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
The ability to combine, analyze and surface insights using responsible Artificial Intelligence and Big Data is a competitive differentiator in today’s digital economy. Increasingly relevant to all industries and business models, you will hear from Boston area companies that are leaders in the Intelligent Enterprise movement. Discussion will cover technologies, including cybersecurity, that improve sales processes, enhance customer & employee experience, and modernize internal business practices.
2:30-3:00 PM: Arrival and Registration
3:00-3:10 PM: Introduction. Mary Barcus, Senior Vice President, Northern New England Commercial Banking Market Executive
3:10-3:20 PM: ESG Update. Alex Liftman, ESG Strategy Executive
3:20-3:30 PM: Capital Markets and M&A Update – Phil Ianniello, Managing Director, Investment Bank
3:30-3:50 PM: Panel Discussion – Improving Customer Experience Using AI
- Greg Michaelson, Vice President and Data Scientist, Data Robot
- Jen Melton, Director, Global Technology and Operations
- Jared Williams, Director of Engineering, HubSpot
- Moderator: Simon Lloyd, Senior Vice President, Treasury Solutions Manager
3:50-4:05 PM: Don Schuerman, Chief Technology Officer, Pegasystems
4:05-4:25 PM: Panel Discussion – Transforming Your Organization From the Inside Out Using Big Data
- Ernesto DiGiambattista, CEO and Founder, Cybric
- Faouzi Kassab, Senior Vice President of Engineering and Customer Success, BlueSnap
- Imad Mouline, Chief Technology Officer, Everbridge
- Moderator: Maria Oliver, Vice President, GTS Data Innovation
4:25 PM: Closing Remarks
4:30 PM: Reception and Networking with Whiskey Tasting & Hors d’oeuvres
The Intelligent Enterprise will be held at Boston Harbor Distillery. If you would like to attend, please Contact Us.